Free Twitter Followers – The 2018 Ultimate TwitFans Directory!
Five hundred million. A tremendous number by any account. That number belongs to the Twitter followers and represents messages posted by them every day. And it keeps growing daily, as more and more people choose platforms such as this one to tell, retell and reinvent their life stories. And as we mentioned earlier, we must change if we want to stay, how shall we say, “relevant” in this new society. That is not to say that you need to change your lifestyle from the roots, but just grow a few more branches, so to speak. And one of those branches just might have a spot for the Twitted bird to land on.
Twitter is an easy platform to learn, but hard to master. Its functions are basic in their nature, but also complex in their implementation. Twitter allows you to post messages and videos to the web that anyone can see and other users can reply to and share on their own “wall”. As with most of today’s social media platforms, Twitter also uses the free followers system. This system has proven to be most effective in structuring said platforms. In Twitter’s case, the followers are there as a means of differentiating groups that have dissimilar interests and provide a structure to the app. When you follow someone, you get notifications when that person has “tweeted” something. It’s the same as when someone follows you. And of course the more followers you have, the larger your influence on Twitter becomes. And that is especially important for companies.
What about the big companies that use Twitter?
Lately brands and corporations recognized the importance of Twitter in people’s daily lives and started using it as an advertising board of sorts, posting information about their new products, offers, even employment ads. In short, Twitter may have started as a minor social media app with relevance only in interpersonal messaging, but it grew into a titan capable of molding the minds of other people if used correctly. A scary thought, and yet one you can use to your advantage. How? By amassing as many followers as you can get your hands on. A difficult task, and yet not impossible.
How to get more twitter followers you may ask?
There are a couple of ways to increase your number of followers, all save one requiring patience and a bit of hard work, and yet they are the most rewarding in the long run:
- Decide on interests. Think about what you want to say before starting to look for followers. As setting up your interests will help you the most in enabling other people to find you.
- Use hashtags. Hashtags are basically words or names joined together without spaces between words with a # symbol in front of them. Twitter uses these hashtags as a means of categorizing posts so people can have an easier time picking out the ones that align with their interests. So use them in your posts, a few but not too many as that will make the tweet look clustered.
- Tweet more often. Studies show that accounts that tweet more often are seen by people as active and relevant and therefore are more inclined to follow them than accounts that post once or twice a day.
- Do not post only text. Tweets that contain visual content are far more likely to be shared and followed that plain text ones. It’s just basic psychology – people are more drawn to visual stimuli.
- Be active. Try to engage in conversations of groups that interest you, re-tweet their posts and generally try to get yourself be seen. The exposure is a major part of what you must do to gain free twitter followers
If none of these tips work, or they take too much of your time, or simply you don’t have enough free time to do it, there are always other faster ways. Over the years people that have these issues have worked out a number of tools and algorithms that help you find these like-minded people and connect you to them. They are not the ideal go to solution, but they are a quicker way to build up on your groundwork set up by the tips above.
Last but not least
All in all, making efforts to get Twitter followers is an investment, one not to be made lightly. However it has the possibility to become the instrument of your rise. All you have to do is invest a little of your time, and we guarantee you won’t regret it.
To read more about our other articles, go to Homepage.